ANTI-BAC FS18 November 2020 2020-12-14 11:12
Chlorine & caustic will always be the traditional go to chemicals in most food processing operations. However, there are alternative options.
Working together, HY.GIENE Australia are here to assist with your food and meat processing hygiene program, post Covid-19
ANTI-BAC FS is an all purpose foaming degreaser and hospital grade disinfectant sanitiser – 2-in-1 premium product. It delivers potent germicidal action in hard water and organic soil loads. It is formulated with fourth generation quaternary ammonium compounds that have been reported to be broadly active against bacteria, fungi, viruses and algae. The formulation has been generously boosted with surface active agents, alkali and solvent to further enhance its cleaning capability and rapid action on lipophilic (enveloped) viruses.
ANTI-BAC FS will kill:
- E. coli
- P. vulgaris
- P. aeruginosa
- S. typhosa
- S. aureus
- QAC’s act by denaturing cell wall protein and the excipients in the formula break down the fatty components in the envelope, leading to cell dehydration and death.
- To best effect viral kill, use ANTI-BAC FS at a dilution of no more than 1:4
- Importantly, the applied solution should be allowed to contact the surface for at 3 minutes.
- Hospital Grade Disinfectant
- Kills 99.99% of germs Including salmonella, e.coli, staphylococcus, enterococcus & pseudomonas
- Powerful Super concentrated, industrial-strength foaming degreaser/cleaner